- Opening remarks and program overview by co-chairs Bill Howard and Richard Anson, Rotary Club of Shepherdstown
- Brief summaries by each school offered by a student representative from each school (5 minutes each, addressing two guide questions):
- What are some notable points the panel members made during Phase 1 that added depth to the discussion held at your school (during Phase 2)?
- What are some possible initiatives students could engage in to improve race relations in your school and community?
- Sharing by Berkeley Springs High School representative on their ongoing initiatives (5 minutes)
- Discussion moderated by Ms. Tanya Dallas-Lewis (Diversity Coordinator from Jefferson County School System)
- Summary and closing remarks by Dr. Richard Anson